Coorie Hot Water Bottle Cover
Our wooly wonder – a hot water bottle cover with its own hand warming pocket.
MADE IN SCOTLAND
- Made in Scotland from 100% ethically sourced British lambswool.
- Soft, chunky knit in two colour jacquard pattern.
- Pouch for warming up your hands.
- Long roll neck top.
- Dimensions: 23cm wide by 27cm (not including neck rib).
- Neck rib 12cm wide by 12cm deep (doubled).
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- Hot water bottle not included.
- 100% Lambswool.
- Made in Scotland.
One size fits all.
|Length||28cm / 11"|
|Width||22cm / 8.5"|
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow it to dry flat. Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.