Fergus Merino-Lite Zip Neck Top
£85.00Size & Fit Guide
MEN’S FERGUS MERINO-LITE ZIP NECK TOP SIZE & FIT GUIDE
The Fergus Merino ¾ zip neck long Sleeve Top is part of the FINDRA Merino-Lite range, this style is a relaxed fit with contrast tonal panels under the arm and down the centre back. The Fergus is sized in the same way as the Arran, therefore whatever size you buy in Arran will be the same in the Fergus. For a tighter fit we would recommend going down a size dependant on how you like to wear the product.
|SIZE||CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH - OVERARM||BACK LENGTH|
|S||38.5" 98cm||31.75" 80.8cm||28.5" 72cm|
|M||40.5" 103cm||32" 81.4cm||28.75" 73cm|
|L||42.5" 108cm||32.25" 82cm||29.25" 74cm|
|XL||44.5" 113cm||32.5" 82.6cm||29.5" 75cm|
|XXL||46.5" 118cm||32.75" 83.2cm||30" 76cm|
New for SS21 the Fergus Merino-Lite ¾ Zip neck – Long Sleeve Top is made from an ethically sourced non mulesed Australian Merino wool blend, created to offer the best in lightweight fabric, temperature regulation and comfort.
- 150g lightweight technical merino blend fabric for easy movement and cool comfort
- 87% merino, 13% nylon
- Coupled with a fine mesh to further aid ventilation and breathability
- Extended back for enhanced coverage
- ¾ zip neckline ideal for layering over the Raasay or Arran
- Back zip pocket, handy for holding coins, keys, phone and cards
- Contrast tonal panelling on the side of the garment and centre back
- Longer back for additional comfort and coverage
- Flatlock seams throughout providing comfort and durability
- Reflective FINDRA circles print and branding on the reverse
- Lightweight cooling merino fabric perfect for summer months
- Fast wicking and temperature regulating making it perfect for day to day wear whatever the weather
- Odour resistant
- Machine Washable.
Merino weight rating: ULTRALIGHT.
Compare products using the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide.
The Fergus Merino-Lite ¾ Zip neck – Long Sleeve Top is made from an ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian Merino blend. The ¾ zip neckline make this a practical piece for layering over our other merino lite styles such as the Arran or Raasay as well as offering additional ventilation when open and warmth when closed.
The forward shaped side seams deliver improved fit while the flatlock seams provide comfort and durability – and the dropped back hem gives that much needed increased back coverage. Contrast tonal panels adds design interest to the centre back and underarm area and a practical zip pocket on the reverse makes a handy place to store belongings when out walking or cycling.
This is a top designed for movement and can be layered with other pieces or worn as a standalone top next to the skin. Available in 2 new colour ways, classic Charcoal and a Majolica Blue options.
- Mesh panels for enhanced breathability
- Raglan armhole
- Longer at back – dropped seam
- Flat lock seams for comfort and durability
- Tonal contrast panel under arms and down centre back
- ¾ Zip neckline
- Zipped pocket on the back of garment.
- 87% merino, 13% nylon
- 150g lightweight merino blend
- FINDRA men’s relaxed fit.
Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat. Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.