Betty Lambswool Beanie
Supersoft lambswool beanie, seamlessly knitted with textured moss stitch for warmth.
MADE IN SCOTLAND
- Designed and knitted in Scotland from 100% supersoft British spun lambswool.
- Available in a variety of striking colour combinations.
- Lightweight and breathable for temperature regulation.
- Textured moss stitch for maximum warmth to weight ratio.
- Ribbed edging for enhanced stretch fit.
- Seamlessly knitted for comfort.
- Strong and durable for long-lasting wear.
- One size.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- 100% lambswool.
- Made in Scotland.
One size fits all.
|Height||21cm / 8"|
|Width||22cm / 8.5"|
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow it to dry flat. Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.