Bobble Hat Cable Knit
Chunky hand-knitted wool mix bobble hat with internal fleece band for added snugness.
MADE IN SCOTLAND
- Chunky cable knit for warmth.
- Internal fleece band around the ears to keep you warm where it counts.
- Perfectly sized bobble.
- One size.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- Hand-knitted in Scotland.
- Duck Egg, Fuchsia, Mustard, Mallard – 100% Merino Wool
- Thunder – 25% Wool, 75% Acrylic
- Autumn, Bracken, Grey Marl, Inferno, Rhubarb – 20% Wool, 80% Acrylic
- Flint, Granite, Humbug, Oatmeal, Ochre, Winter Rose – 10% Wool, 82% Acrylic, 8% Viscose
- Hand knitted in Scotland
One size fits all.
|Length||24cm / 9.4"|
|Width||22cm / 8.6"|
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow it to dry flat. Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.