Stroma Technical Gilet
Lightweight, four-way stretch fabric, easy-to-pack technical waterproof gilet.
4-WAY STRETCH FABRIC
- Made from P4Dry high-performance technical four-way stretch fabric – 75% polyester, 25% PU S.Café® backing.
- 10,000mm waterproof rating, waterproof YKK zips and fully taped seams.
- S.Café® backing acts as a natural shield, providing UVA and UVB protection.
- Adjustable drawcords on the hem for enhanced fit.
- Two concealed front pockets and one rear pocket.
- Unisex relaxed fit.
- Stylish design with subtle branding.
- Machine washable.
- Outer Softshell – 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane.
- Inner – S.Café® Fabric.
Country of origin
|Width at chest||46.5cm / 18"||49cm / 19"||51.5cm / 20"||54cm / 21"||56.5cm / 22"||59cm / 23"|
|Width at hem||44.5cm / 17.5"||47cm / 18.5"||49.5cm / 19.5"||52cm / 20.5"||54.5cm / 21.5"||57cm / 22.5"|
|Back length (from neck centre)||67.5cm / 26.5"||69cm / 27"||70.5cm / 27.5"||72cm / 28.3"||73.5cm / 28.7"||75cm / 29.5"|
|Front length||61.5cm / 24"||63cm / 25"||64.5cm / 25.5"||66cm / 26"||67.5cm / 26.5"||69cm / 27"|
Stroma Technical Outdoor Gilet Size & Fit Guide (Unisex)
The FINDRA Stroma Technical Outdoor Gilet is a unisex fit. It is designed as a lightweight layer to wear over any of the Seamless performance or Merino Lite tops. The jacket has a dropped-back hem for extra protection and comfort and features an adjustable hem toggle for a snugger fit around the hips. Made from a sustainable 4 way stretch softshell fabric which enhances the fit and comfort of the jacket.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach, and no need to iron.
- We recommend you use some tech wash to ensure your product retains is water-repellent qualities.
- Tech wash can be added to the machine in a separate wash cycle straight after washing and will add waterproofing to the garment.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry clothes flat.