Skye Herringbone Merino Socks
£16.00Size & Fit Guide
MEN'S & WOMEN'S SKYE SOCKS SIZE & FIT GUIDE
|SIZE||UK SHOE SIZE|
|S||UK 3 - 5.5|
|M||UK 6 - 8.5|
|L||UK 9 - 11|
Our statement Skye Merino Herringbone Socks are made from supersoft ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool, which wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping your feet feeling fresh, dry and comfortable day after day. The Heel and toe are a merino wool blend for added comfort and durability.
Seamlessly knitted from finely spun merino for chafe-free comfort, a soft-fit cuff gently holds the socks in place without leaving any telltale marks.
Stylish as well as practical, our Skye Herringbone Socks feature a contrast colour herringbone pattern, along with integrally knitted FINDRA branding.
Read how to care for your merino socks.
- Made in the UK from ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool
- Mid-weight supersoft merino for all-day dryness and comfort
- Soft-fit cuff for gentle support
- Seamlessly knitted for chafe-free comfort
- Mid-length, with contrasting stripes for added style
- Unisex fit
- Machine washable and easy to care for
- Midweight supersoft merino
- Seamlessly knitted
- 100% Australian Merino
Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat. Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.