Ella Merino Underpants
High leg Merino wool blend sports underpants, ideal for travel and outdoor adventures.
- Made from 150gsm ultra-light ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool blend of 84% merino, 12% nylon 4% Spandex in tonal colour block panels.
- Fast-wicking, naturally temperature regulating, odour-resistant fabric for year-round freshness, dryness and comfort.
- Flatlock seams for extra comfort and durability.
- High leg opening.
- Shaped front panel for a flattering and comfortable fit.
- Deep elasticated waistband, with brand name and stripe design feature.
- ULTRALIGHT (150gsm) – View the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide.
- Merino-Lite: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon.
|XS (8)||S (10)||M (12)||L (14)||XL (16)||XXL (18)|
|Waist||29cm / 11.5"||32cm / 12.5"||35cm / 13.7"||38cm / 15"||41cm / 16"||44cm / 17.3"|
|Hip Width||32cm / 12.5"||35cm / 13.7"||38cm / 15"||41cm / 16"||44cm / 17.5"||47cm / 18.5"|
|Length Outseam (Outside leg from top of w/band to btm hem)||6cm / 2.3"||6.5cm / 2.5"||7cm / 2.7"||7.5cm / 3"||8cm / 3"||8.5cm / 3.5"|
Women's Ella Pants Size & Fit Guide
The Ella Merino Blend Pants are a completly new style for FINDRA, and are part of the FINDRA Merino-Lite range. This garment is a high leg pant with a semaless gussett and elasticated waistband. Standard sizing has been used across the size range, meaning you shoudl be able to select the size based on other underwear you have already.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.