Ailsa Merino-Lite T-shirt
Stylish ultra-light merino blend t-shirt with a relaxed yet flattering feminine fit.
- Made from 150gsm ultra-light ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool blend of 87% merino, 13% nylon
- Fast-wicking, naturally temperature regulating, odour-resistant fabric for year-round freshness, dryness and comfort
- Flatlock seams for extra comfort and durability
- Gathered front hemline and pleated detail on back for a more flattering fit
- Extended back for enhanced coverage
- Reflective FINDRA circles print to catch the light
- Machine washable and easy to care for
- ULTRALIGHT (150gsm) – View the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide
- Merino-Lite: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
|XXS (6)||XS (8)||S (10)||M (14)||L (16-18)|
|Chest width||83cm / 32.5"||88cm / 34.5"||93cm / 36.5"||98cm / 38.5"||103cm / 40.5"|
|Sleeve length||16cm / 6.3"||17cm / 6.5"||17.5cm / 6.75"||18cm / 7"||18.5cm / 7.25"|
|Back length||65cm / 25.5"||66cm / 26"||67cm / 26.25"||68cm / 26.75"||69cm / 27"|
|Shoulder width||38.5cm / 51.1"||40cm / 15.75"||41.5cm / 16.25"||43cm / 17"||44.5cm / 17.5"|
Women's Ailsa Merino-Lite T-Shirt Size & Fit Guide
The Ailsa Merino-Lite T-shirt is part of the FINDRA Merino-Lite range, this style is a relaxed loose fit. The body is not shaped, the garment is slightly longer on the back and gathers in slightly around the front band in a flattering seam detail. For a tighter fit we would recommend going down a size dependant on how you like to wear the product.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.