Torro Merino-Lite Sweatshirt
Stylish relaxed fit merino blend women's sweatshirt, designed for comfort and versatility.
- Made from 260 gsm ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool blend of 42.5% Merino, 12% nylon 42.5% Sorona Polyester 12% Nylon 3% Spandex.
- Fast-wicking, naturally temperature regulating, odour-resistant fabric for year-round freshness, dryness and comfort.
- Flatlock seams for extra comfort and durability.
- Curved hem, longer at the back curving up to the front.
- Boxy shape relaxed fit garment.
- Extended back for enhanced coverage.
- Machine Washable and easy to care for.
- FINDRA yellow brand label on the side seam of the garment.
|XS (8)||S (10)||M (12)||L (14)||XL (16)||XXL (18)|
|Chest Width (Half measurement garment made half)||46cm / 18"||48.5cm / 19"||51cm / 20"||53.5cm / 21"||56cm / 22"||58.5cm / 23"|
|Front Length||58cm / 23"||59cm / 23.2"||60cm / 23.5"||61cm / 24"||62cm / 24.5"||63cm / 25"|
|Back Length||62cm / 24.5"||63cm / 25"||64cm / 25"||65cm / 25.5"||66cm / 26"||67cm / 26.3"|
Women's Torro Long Sleeve Top Size & Fit Guide
The Torro Merino-Blend Sweatshirt is part of the FINDRA Merino-Lite range. This garment is a boxy shape relaxed fit garment. Designed for slouchy easy casulal look and fit, the idea is that it can be worn slightly oversized over the top of our merino lite vests such as the Ayls or Isla or over our Fern base layers stripe.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.