Betty Merino Neck Warmer
Soft to the touch merino neck warmer seamlessly knitted for lasting comfort.
MADE IN THE UK
- Designed in Scotland and made in the UK from 100% ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool
- Made using FINDRA’s pioneering Seamless Performance™ 3D Knitting Technology for chafe-free comfort and durability
- Available in a wide variety of colours that can be mixed and matched with any of our FINDRA long or short sleeve tops
- Mid-weight merino offering maximum warmth for its 65g weight
- Long length for style versatility
- Lightweight and super packable for any eventuality
- Machine washable and easy to care for
- Sustainably sourced 100% non-mulesed Australian merino wool
- Made in the UK
One size fits all.
|Length||46cm / 18"|
|Width||22cm / 8.5"|
- Made from 100% Easy Care Merino tech means your product is machine washable at 30°C on a short cool wash.
- As merino is odour resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- 100% Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.