Rona Cowl Neck Merino Top
£100.00Size & Fit Guide
WOMEN’S RONA COWL NECK TOP SIZE & FIT GUIDE
The Rona Merino Cowl Neck Top is part of the FINDRA Seamless performance range, this style is a slim, shaped fit, the fabric has good stretch and recovery qualities. Some sizes can cover 2 size ranges. For a looser fit we would recommend going up a size dependant on how you like to wear the product.
|SIZE||SUITABLE IF YOU ARE A SIZE||CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH||BACK LENGTH|
|XS||6 - 8||31.5" 80cm||22" 56cm||25" 64cm|
|S||10||34" 86cm||22" 56cm||25" 64cm|
|M||12||36" 92cm||22" 56cm||25.5" 65cm|
|L||14 - 16||38.5" 98cm||22" 56cm||25.5" 65cm|
|XL||18||41" 104cm||22" 56cm||25.9" 6cm|
The Rona Merino Cowl Neck Top is the latest addition to the FINDRA 100% Merino range. Made in the UK using our pioneering Seamless Performance™ 3D Knitting Technology from 100% Ethically sourced Australian Merino wool the Rona is a simple yet stylish and versatile lightweight layer perfect for an active lifestyle. The signature cowl neck and thumbholes of the Marin feature on the Rona with the additional colour block stripe adding a distinctive aesthetic.
Merino weight rating: LIGHTWEIGHT.
Compare products using the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide.
- Made in the UK using our pioneering Seamless Performance™ 3D Knitting Technology
- 3D Knit Seamless design means the garment is made in one piece so zero waste in the manufacturing process
- 3D Knit Seamless design means the garment is made in one piece so no seams
- Made from 100% Ethically sourced Merino wool
- Merino wool allows temperature regulation as sweat is wicked away from your skin
- Garment weight is classed as Lightweight 180gsm
- Shaped raglan armhole
- Textured thumbhole feature
- Cowl neck detail as the Marin
- Contrast colour bock stripe running from the shoulder down the length of the arm
- Machine washable and easy to care for
- Merino wool won’t smell like synthetic layers allowing you to keep wearing it day after day without the need to wash – making it great for the environment
- Can be worn over other FINDRA layers such as the FINDRA Stripe Base Layers or under the Barra Waffle Gilet
- Easy stylish and extremely versatile this lightweight garment packs down small for weekend adventures or days away
- Perfect for cycling, running, skiing, canoeing, hiking, horse riding and any other sport you can throw at it
- Subtle FINDRA branding
- Stylish looks that will take you from mountain top to cafe or bar.
- Made in the UK using our pioneering Seamless Performance™ 3D Knitting TechnologyMade in one continuous piece with no seams
- Zero waste in the manufacturing process, so environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Made from 100% Merino wool
- Integrally knitted cowl neck
- Integrally knitted hand pockets on front of garment
- Integrally textured thumb loops
- Contrast colour block stripe
- Slim fit based on the same body shape and fit as the Marin Cowl Neck
- Available in 3 classic colour ways – Charcoal, Moss Green and Garnet.
- 100% Ethically sourced Australian Easy care Merino wool (Machine Washable)
- FINDRA women’s-specific slim fit as the Marin Cowl Neck.
- Made from 100% Easy Care Merino tech means your garment is machine washable at 30°C on a short cool wash
- As merino is odour resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes
- Our seamless technology means the garment is created in one complete piece with no waste, it is an incredible process and is the reason your FINDRA seamless merino is so comfortable.
- We ask however that if you see any little threads hanging at the cuff or underarm please don’t pull them as they are just part of the process and are happy to be there and won’t cause any issues
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat
- 100% Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet. But they are not the same as man-made fibres, if your treat them well and with care they will be a life long companion.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.