In the run up to Christmas we’ll be opening a pop up shop in our home town of Innerleithen in the Scottish Borders. It’s just 45 minutes from Edinburgh and round the corner from the 7Stanes Glentress and Innerleithen mountain bike trails.
It’s a great chance to see our whole A/W collection. You’ll be able to feel the quality of the garments and try them on before you buy. We’ll also have some special promotions and you can buy exclusive garments not available online.
The shop will be open at Glendinning Groundworks, 28 Chapel Street, Innerleithen EH44 6HN – just off the High Street – on:
- Saturday 31 October 10 – 6pm
- Sunday 1 November 10 – 6pm
- Saturday 14 November 10 – 6pm
- Sunday 15 November 10 – 6pm
- Friday 27 November 7-9pm
- Saturday 28 November 10 – 6pm
- Sunday 29 November 10 – 6pm
- Sunday 6 December 10 – 6pm
Why not make a day of it – come and see all that The Scottish Borders and FINDRA have to offer?
It’ll be lovely to see you all ~ Alex and all of team FINDRA.