Barra Seamless Waffle Gilet
Our double-layered merino gilet for maximum body warmth and freedom of movement.
MADE IN THE UK
- Made in the UK from ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool.
- Pioneering Seamless Performance™ 3D Knitting Technology = no chafing + zero waste in the manufacturing process.
- Mid-heavy weight (200-260gsm) double face fabric: textured outer and smooth inner.
- Shaped ribbed neck collar and armhole for a great fit.
- Full-length zip with snap shut puller and two integral hand pockets on front.
- Longer, curved dropped back hem for increased coverage and comfort.
- Unisex style with a slightly fitted body shape.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- MIDWEIGHT (200-220gsm) – View the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide.
- Sustainably sourced 100% non-mulesed Australian merino wool.
- Made in the UK.
|Length SNP (Side Neck Point) to Hem Front||64cm / 25.2"||64cm / 25.2"||64cm / 25.2"||64cm / 25.2"||64cm / 25.2"||64cm / 25.2"|
|Length SNP to Hem Back||70cm / 27.6"||70cm / 27.6"||70cm / 27.6"||70cm / 27.6"||70cm / 27.6"||70cm / 27.6"|
|Chest Width 2.5cm below arm hole (laid flat)||42.5cm / 16.7"||45cm / 17.7"||47.5cm / 18.7"||50cm / 19.7"||52.5cm / 20.7"||55cm / 21.5"|
Barra Waffle Merino Gilet Size & Fit Guide
The Barra Waffle Gilet is designed as a unisex garment, designed to be fitted but not figure hugging. The longer back dropped curved hem is for additional comfort making this a wonderfully stylish and versatile garment.
- Made from 100% Easy Care Merino tech means your garment is machine washable at 30°C on a short cool wash.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Our seamless technology means the garment is created in one complete piece with no waste, it is an incredible process and is the reason your FINDRA seamless merino is so comfortable. We ask however that if you see any little threads hanging at the cuff or underarm please don’t pull them as they are just part of the process and are happy to be there and won’t cause any issues.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- 100% Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.