Innis Merino Cowl Neck Dress
A dress for all occasions – stylish, versatile, casual and made from soft to the touch merino.
MADE IN THE UK
- Made in the UK from mid-weight ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool.
- Pioneering Seamless Performance™ 3D Knitting Technology = no chafing + zero waste in the manufacturing process.
- Integrally knitted cowl neck and longer arms with thumbholes for increased coverage and protection.
- Textured elbow patches and reinforced cuffs for extra durability.
- Drawstring waist area for an enhanced fit.
- Stitch structure on front for added texture.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- Available in XS to XL sizes.
- MIDWEIGHT (200-220gsm) – View the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide.
- Sustainably sourced 100% non-mulesed Australian merino wool.
- Made in the UK.
Women’s Innis Cowl Neck Merino Dress Size & Fit Guide
The Innis Cowl Neck dress is designed to work as a relaxed casual fit, the drawstring waist allows you to achieve a good fit at the waist enabling the fabric above the waist to naturally drape over the waist into a flattering fit. Wear either with leggings or jeans for a stylish smart but casual look.
Notes on measurements:
Length – Side of neck point to bottom edge of welt.
Chest Width – 2.5cm down from underarm point.
Waist Width – 41cm down from side of neck point.
Hip Width – 50cm down from side of neck point.
- Made from 100% Easy Care Merino tech means your garment is machine washable at 30°C on a short cool wash.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Our seamless technology means the garment is created in one complete piece with no waste, it is an incredible process and is the reason your FINDRA seamless merino is so comfortable. We ask however that if you see any little threads hanging at the cuff or underarm please don’t pull them as they are just part of the process and are happy to be there and won’t cause any issues.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- 100% Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.