Linton Base Layer Leggings
High-performance merino stretch base layer leggings, seamlessly knitted for lasting comfort
MADE IN THE UK
- Made from 96% Merino 4% elastane ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool.
- Pioneering Seamless Performance™ 3D Knitting Technology = no chafing + zero waste in the manufacturing process.
- Integral knitted branded waistband.
- Reinforced cuffs at hem for durability.
- Integrally placed areas of stitch structure for additional performance.
- Lightweight and super packable with maximum warmth to weight ratio.
- Fitted seamless leggings.
- Stylish designs with subtle branding.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- Made from 96% Merino 4%nylon.
Country of Origin
- Made in the UK.
|Waistband Width (Relaxed)||30cm / 11.5"||31cm / 12.5"||32cm / 12.5"||33cm / 13"||34cm / 13.5"|
|Inside Leg||76cm / 30"||76cm / 30"||76cm / 30"||76cm / 30"||76cm / 30"|
|Thigh Width (at Widest)||26cm / 10.5"||27.5cm / 11"||29cm / 11.5"||30.5cm / 12"||32cm / 12.5"|
|Leg Cuff Width||11cm / 4"||12cm / 4.5"||13cm / 5"||14cm / 5.5||14cm / 5.5"|
Men’s Linton Merino Base Layer Plain Size & Fit Guide
The Linton merino Stretch leggings are part of the FINDRA seamless performance range, this style has 4 % elastane allowing good stretch. The stretch also enhances the fit and recovery of the fabric as well as giving added durability.
- Made from 100% Easy Care Merino tech means your garment is machine washable at 30°C on a short cool wash.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Our seamless technology means the garment is created in one complete piece with no waste, it is an incredible process and is the reason your FINDRA seamless merino is so comfortable. We ask however that if you see any little threads hanging at the cuff or underarm please don’t pull them as they are just part of the process and are happy to be there and won’t cause any issues.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- 100% Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.
Online & Print ReviewsSorry, there are no reviews for this product.
Customer ReviewsView customer reviews below.
Write your own review!