Hamish Henley Merino-Lite Top
The Hamish Henley Merino long sleeve top, a timeless classic with a performance twist for comfort and ease.
- Made from 180gsm ultra-light ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool blend of 84% merino, 12% nylon 4% Spandex.
- Fast-wicking, naturally temperature regulating, odour-resistant fabric for year-round freshness, dryness and comfort.
- Flatlock seams for extra comfort and durability.
- Deep cuff detail.
- Classic Henley design feature, a button through parquet and round neck.
- Buttons are dyed to match the base fabric.
- Extended back for enhanced coverage.
- Machine Washable and easy to care for.
- FINDRA yellow brand label on the side seam of the garment.
- LIGHT (180gsm) – View the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide.
- Merino-Lite: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon.
Chest Width (Half measurement taken across front half)
|49cm / 19"||51.5cm / 20"||53.5cm / 21"||55.5cm / 22"||
57.5cm / 22.5"
|Front Length||71.5cm / 28"||72.5cm / 28.5"||73.5.cm / 29"||74.5cm / 29.5"||
75.5cm / 29.7"
|Back Length||73.5.cm / 29"||74.5cm / 29.5"||75.5cm / 29.7"||76.5cm / 30"||7.5cm / 30.5"|
Men's Hamish Henley Top Size & Fit Guide
The Hamish Henley Merino-Lite Long Sleeve top is part of the FINDRA Merino-Lite range. This style is a relaxed fit with simialr sizing to the Rassay and Arran tops. For a tighter fit we would recommend going down a size dependent on how you like to wear the product.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.