Oronsay Merino-Lite 3/4 Sleeve Top
High performance, ultra-lightweight, stylish and versatile merino blend top.
- Made from 150gsm ultra-light ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool blend of 87% merino, 13% nylon in tonal colour block panels
- Fast-wicking, naturally temperature regulating, odour-resistant fabric for year-round freshness, dryness and comfort
- Flatlock seams for extra comfort and durability
- Forward shaped seams and gentle shaping at the waist for a more flattering fit
- Extended back for enhanced coverage
- Reflective FINDRA circles print to catch the light
- Machine washable and easy to care for
- ULTRALIGHT (150gsm) – View the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide
- Merino-Lite: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
|XXS (6)||XS (8)||S (10-12)||M (14)||L (16-18)|
|Chest width||82cm / 32.2"||87cm / 34.25"||92cm / 36.25"||97cm / 38"||102cm / 40"|
|Back length||66cm / 25.9"||67cm / 26.25"||68cm / 26.75"||69cm / 27"||70cm / 27.5"|
|Sleeve length - overarm||49cm / 19.2"||49.5cm / 19.5"||51cm / 19.5"||51cm / 20"||51cm / 20"|
Women’s Oronsay Merino-Lite Top Size & Fit Guide
The Oronsay Merino-Lite 3/4 Sleeve Top is part of the FINDRA Merino-Lite range. This garment is slightly shaped at the waist and depending on how you prefer the fit can be worn fitted or looser. If you have purchased one of our Isla Merino lite vest tops and like the fit, we recomend you go down a size on the Oronsay as it is slightly larger allover. For example if you bought a size S in the Isla and want to achieve the same fit we recomend you gor for an XS in the Oronsay.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.
Online & Print ReviewsNovember 2019 – Polly Clark
September 2019 – Bike Rumour
Customer ReviewsView customer reviews below.
Write your own review!