FINDRA is heading to Edinburgh; we are opening our second little retail store and are now looking for 2 enthusiastic part-time Sale Assistants.
At the heart of FINDRA are our customers, and as such we aim to provide them with the best experience and customer service possible.
Based in Henderson Row Edinburgh this role requires individuals who have excellent communication skills, are self motivated and passionate about providing excellent customer service.
FINDRA is an award winning outdoor adventure clothing brand designed and created to suit the needs of those who enjoy participating in outdoor activities.
Founded in 2014 FINDRA has grown steadily over the past 3 years. Positioned as a premium lifestyle brand, FINDRA has a strong brand ethos that strives to generate customer affinity and loyalty. FINDRA’s USP’s lie in two key areas. Its unique brand proposition and a product offering of stylish, understated performance clothing that the customer can enjoy wearing any time, whether for outdoor activities or for leisure purposes.
Based in the retail space at 15 Henderson Row Edinburgh, the role of the Sales Advisor is to maximise sales, through a high level of service to FINDRA’S customers, always striving to go the extra mile. You should be a proud and passionate ambassador of FINDRA, who understands and promotes the company ‘Values’ and “Vision” and actively seek to promote these to the customer and visitors alike.
- Satisfy the needs of our customer, through customer engagement and good communication.
- Pursue growth and opportunities through initiative and proactivity
- Build open and honest relationships with clear communication
- Create a positive and engaging environment, encourage collaboration
- Be proud, passionate, motivated, committed to sharing the brand story and vision
- Take ownership, be accountable
- Encourage organisation, high standards and efficiencies
- Liaise with the FINDRA team in Innerleithen on stock management and sales
- Plan and implement FINDRA monthly bike rides and runs
- Actively Engage and promote FINDRA in the local community
- Previous clothing retail experience essential
- Strong communication skills
- Confident friendly and engaged individual
- An interest n the outdoors, cycling running or hill walking
- Merchandising skills would be preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent time management skills
- A meticulous attention to detail and desire to ensure information is accurate and communicated well
- Team player who can also work independently
- Organized efficient and delivery focused
JOB TYPE: PART-TIME
2.5 days per week – 10am – 5pm Tuesday – Saturday
2 personnel covering these hours would be expected to rotate the Saturday hours.
You may be requested to work additional hours when we are busy or running events or to cover staff holidays
Applicants should apply either in writing or by email enclosing a CV and covering letter demonstrating all relevant experience.
Please send your application to:-
FINDRA Design Hub, 83 High Street, Innerleithen, Peeblesshire EH44 6HD
Closing date for applications is Friday the 15th of June 2018