Size & Fit Guide
WOMEN'S PADDED LEGGINGS SIZE & FIT GUIDE
These leggings are mid calf length and are a slim fit legging with a wide waistband feature with the padded support designed specifically to a women's fit.
|SIZE||SUITABLE IF YOU ARE A SIZE||WAIST||INSIDE LEG||HIP (10CM UNDER WAISTBAND)||HEM WIDTH|
|XS||6 - 8||25"
|L||14 - 16||30.75"
FINDRA padded leggings are designed for the female cyclist to provide maximum comfort whether you’re commuting, mountain biking or road cycling. Falling below the knee, this legging is a great length for wearing from Spring to Autumn, both alone or under a relaxed fit short.
- Technical 4-way stretch fabric for uninhibited movement
- Flatlock seams for increased comfort and durability
- Lightweight female specific padding providing comfort without bulk
- Unique shaped area at gusset for freedom of movement and comfort
- Water repellent and breathable
- Adjustable tie on waist band for an enhanced fit
- Tonal leg print for subtle FINDRA style
- Machine Washable
The female specific padding provides incredible comfort where it is needed most, distributing weight from sensitive areas across the saddle. The pad is both lightweight and non-bulky, working alongside the uniquely shaped gusset area for freedom of movement, both on and off the bike. The leggings are made from 4-way stretch fabric so they’ll move freely however active you get on the bike, while flatlock seams make sure they’re comfortable all day long. An elasticated waist band with adjustable tie allows the waist band to fit just right for every wearer. Whether you like to wear padded cycling leggings alone, or covered with our relaxed fit cycling shorts, FINDRA padded leggings look and feel fantastic.
- Technical 4- way stretch
- Fabric Flatlock seams
- Lightweight female specific padding
- Adjustable tie
- 88% polyester 12% spandex
Machine wash at 30°C on a delicate wash and allow to dry flat. Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.