Work For FINDRA
Job Title: Retail Manager
Location: Innerleithen High Street
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £11 per hour
To apply - send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of days tbc: 5 days, Tuesday – Saturday
30 days holiday (for full time)
30% staff discount
Opportunity to develop the role further into other areas!
Outline of role
FINDRA is a premium outdoor lifestyle clothing brand created in 2014 by award winning Scottish fashion designer and outdoor enthusiast Alex Feechan. Inspired to create better, more sustainable, and stylish outdoor clothing (initially for women) Alex combined her design talent and love of the outdoors to design her own product and build her own brand.
Primarily a direct-to-consumer e-commerce brand with global reach, the business also has a ‘Bricks and Mortar’ shop on the High Street of Innerleithen. Based in what was the town's old Jail, the self-renovated Innerleithen shop, is a beautiful open and light filled space that welcomes existing and new customers from all over the UK and beyond.
We are currently looking for a Retail Manager for the FINDRA Retail Hub in Innerleithen.
Within this role you will be dealing directly with all visitors to the shop and will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service. The role also requires you to be responsible for the day today running of the retail space, stock management, merchandising and general ‘housekeeping duties’ensuring the space is clean, orderly, welcoming, and tidy on a daily basis.
An ability to be comfortable working independently and remotely from the other members is essential.
FINDRA is run from their HQ in the Wool Store in Walkerburn. The position requires daily communication with the team either in person or via phone call or email. The team are there to support you in your role and to ensure all aspects of the business is run efficiently and effectively.
- Day to day running of the retail hub
- Engaging in a positive professional and helpful manner with visitors and customers to the shop
- Ensuring visitors are made welcome and feel at ease
- Represent FINDRA as a brand in a positive way which reflects our ethos and values
- Ensure customers receive the highest level of customer service
- Using our Shopify EPOS system to process customer purchases and returns
- Managing stock within the shop
- Requesting weekly stock replenishment from FINDRA HQ
- Weekly/daily visual merchandising - ensuing the visual aesthetic of the shop is always to a high standard
- Weekly checks that all display stock has the correct swing tickets and information on the swing tickets including pricing/ product description and bar code
- Work in conjunction with the FINDRA team based in Walkerburn on new product launches, customer service enquiries and any other elements of the business that are related to the shop
- Liaise with customers on shop pick up of orders or repairs
- Manage any promotional events that are taking place in relation to seasonal promotional activities
- Work with the team on seasonal shop window display and product promotion
- Opening and set up in the mornings and close and lock up in the evenings
- This role requires you to work weekends and some public holidays
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Hard working and responsible
- Friendly, engaging, open and positive
- An effective and clear communicator
- Organized and efficient
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Enthusiastic and interested in FINDRA as a brand, our ethos, and the products we design and retail
- Able to work independently as well as enjoy being part of a team
- Able think in a proactive manner as well as following set brand and business guidelines
- Having an affinity to the outdoors is preferable but not essential.
- Previous experience in working in a clothing retail environment is essential
- Experience in using a computer and technology and be comfortable using this equipment
Shop Opening Hours
Currently the shop hours are Monday 11am- 5pm, Thursday-Saturday 11am -5pm
Going forward we would like to have the shop open 6 days a week: Monday - Saturday from 10am-5pm.
This role is for 5 days a week from Tuesday - Saturday.
How To Apply Send your CV and a covering note explaining why you would like to work for FINDRA to email@example.com