SHIPPING & RETURNS
We ship to:
- UK (Free UK shipping is available on orders over £90)
Simply select your desired delivery option at checkout. All orders are sent directly from our warehouse in the Scottish Borders and a summary of shipping options appears in the table further down this page.
- We cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- Basket value does not include shipping. Please select ‘calculate shipping’, then enter your address details and select ‘calculate shipping’ to choose preferred shipping options and update payment details.
- Please allow 10 working days to receive your delivery before querying delivery of your items.
- International deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Tracked or Tracked & Signed.
- There may be local import duties to be paid on receipt of your goods that FINDRA Clothing is not liable for.
- Import duties and taxes may be applied by your local authority. It is a legal requirement that we declare the full transaction value of the contents of all packages.
A note for EU Customers following Brexit
New rules following the UK’s exit from the EU mean that FINDRA customers within the EU will no longer be charged VAT (currently 20%) at checkout. Instead, you will pay VAT at a rate applicable to your country by the company that delivers your goods, along with handling fee.
For goods not manufactured in the UK or EU (such as our technical garments), an additional tax may be charged at a rate applicable in your country.
|DESTINATION||DELIVERY OPTIONS||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME|
|Scottish Borders||Pick up from FINDRA HQ|
83 High Street
|Please contact FINDRA Design Hub on:|
T: 01896 208170
to arrange a time for you to come and collect your order.
|UK||Standard Delivery: Royal Mail Tracked 48||3-5 working days|
|EU||Royal Mail International Tracked or Tracked and Signed (optional)||4-6 working days|
|Rest of World||Royal Mail International Tracked or Tracked and Signed (optional)||5-8 working days|
At FINDRA Clothing we try very hard to suit every customer and provide a great service, but we also understand that you may, on occasion, choose to return items that are not suitable.
As a small business, unfortunately we can’t offer free returns, but we do aim to make the returns process as easy as possible. When you receive goods from us you will find a returns form enclosed. Please complete the form then send it back to us using the sticky address label provided.
Once the item has been received and reviewed we will issue a full refund provided it meets the criteria below:
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the order being placed.
- The product must be in perfect condition and should be returned to us in the original packaging.
If your return is due to a manufacturing flaw please contact us by email and provide any photographic evidence to support your return. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we can’t repair the faulty product and we are satisfied that the fault has not been caused by customer use/damage, then we can discuss with you the option of a replacement product or a full refund.
Our return address is:
83 High Street
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days of receipt, in perfect condition and in the original packaging for a refund or like-for-like exchange. Returns are only accepted online for products purchased directly from findraclothing.com, if you have purchased from a FINDRA Clothing retail partner then they must also arrange your return or exchange.
If on receipt of your product, you are uncertain about your purchase please keep your product in the original packaging until you have decided whether or not you wish to keep it. All returns should be in ‘as new’ condition, both unwashed and unworn.
When returning items to FINDRA Clothing, please ensure the product is well packaged and protected from damage in transit.
Gifted products can only be refunded to the original purchaser or a credit note can be provided to the gift recipient. Gift exchanges will show on the order history of the original purchaser.
How to make a return
If you wish to return your purchase, you will find a sticker displaying our return address as part of your delivery note. Please peel this off and return the item to us using the sticker provided – FINDRA cannot cover postage costs.
We also request that you complete the returns form, which is part of your delivery note. This must be completed and sent back with your item(s) to allow us to issue a full refund.
Our return address is:
83 High Street
For return packages please note the follow following:
- We recommend that you acquire a PROOF OF POSTAGE receipt and retain this until you receive email confirmation that we are processing your return. Please note this service can take 4-6 working days to be delivered to our headquarters.
- Please obtain a proof of posting wherever possible. Please avoid using timed deliveries. Please note that for gift exchanges we can refund postage to the original purchaser or issue a credit to the gift recipient.
- Once we receive returned items at FINDRA, we aim to process them within seven days. We will then fully refund you any money owing. Refunds are at the discretion of the FINDRA Customer Service team.
Returns from outside the UK
FINDRA will not accept customs charges incurred when returning items. All packages must be marked “Goods returned under warranty”. If you do have any enquiries about your return once it has been posted, email email@example.com. Please include the date the item was posted, the address it was returned to, the name it was sent under and the item’s tracking number if applicable.
All gift vouchers are non-refundable.
If you would like to make an exchange on your purchase please follow the steps in the ‘How to make a return’ section above. Exchanges can be made on a like-for-like basis, this means a different size or colour of the same product. If you would like a different product, please use the same process to return the item for a refund and place a new order.
FINDRA is committed to design and produce high quality products and stands behind the quality of the products it produces and sells. There may be occasions when manufacturing faults can and do occur. If you think your product has suffered a manufacturing fault please contact us. Items that are damaged as a result of excessive or long term usage are not considered faulty.
Returned items that have been worn should be laundered before return, receipt of unwashed garments may result in your product being returned to sender.