Alys Merino-Lite Printed Vest Top
Stylish and versatile merino blend printed vest top, ideal for any summer activities, or just chilling in the garden.
- Made from 150gsm ultra-light ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool blend of 84% merino, 12% nylon 4% Spandex.
- Fast-wicking, naturally temperature regulating, odour-resistant fabric for year-round freshness, dryness and comfort.
- Flatlock seams for extra comfort and durability.
- Gentle shaping at the waist for a more flattering fit.
- All over fine tonal chevron print on the back and front of garment.
- Extended back for enhanced coverage.
- Machine Washable and easy to care for.
- FINDRA yellow brand label on the side seam of garment.
|XS (8)||S (10)||M (12)||L (14)||XL (16)||XXL (18)|
|Chest Width||37cm / 14.5"||39.5cm / 15.5"||42cm / 16.5"||44.5cm / 17.5"||47cm / 18.5"||49.5cm / 19.5"|
|Front Length||57cm / 22.4"||58cm / 22.8"||59cm / 23.2"||60cm / 23.5"||61cm / 24"||62cm / 24.5"|
|Back Length||60cm / 23.5"||61cm / 24"||62cm / 24.5"||63cm / 24.8"||64cm / 25"||65cm / 25.5"|
Women's Alys Vest Top Size & Fit Guide
The Ayls Merino-Lite Printed Vest Top is part of the FINDRA Merino-Lite range. This garment is shaped at the waist and designed to be slightly fitted. If you have purchased one of our Isla Merino lite vest tops and like the fit, we recomend you go up a size on the Ayls as it is slightly smaller allover. For example if you bought a size S in the Isla and want to achieve the same fit we recomend you gor for a M in the Ayls.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.