Maisie Merino-Lite Tee
Merino blend summer tee with simple styling and boxy fit for a relaxed look and feel.
- Made from 180gsm ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool blend of 87% merino, 13% nylon.
- Fast-wicking, naturally temperature regulating, odour-resistant fabric for year-round freshness, dryness and comfort.
- Flatlock seams for extra comfort and durability.
- Simple box shape and loose fit for ease and comfort.
- Extended back for enhanced coverage.
- Turned back trims on the arms, creating a simple design feature.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- LIGHTWEIGHT (180gsm) – View the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide
- Merino-Lite: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
|Chest Width||47cm / 18.5"||49cm / 19.4"||52cm / 20.4"||54.5cm / 21.4"||57cm / 22.4"||59.5cm / 23.5"|
|Front Length||51.5cm / 20.2"||52.5cm / 20.6"||53.5cm / 21"||54.5cm / 21.4"||55.5cm / 21.8"||56.5cm / 22"|
|Back length||58cm / 22.8"||59cm / 23.2"||60cm / 23.6"||61cm / 24"||62cm / 24.4"||63cm / 24.8"|
Women’s Maisie Merino-Lite Tee Size & Fit Guide
The Maisie Merino-Lite Tee is part of the FINDRA Merino-Lite range. This style is a box shape with a loose fit and slightly longer on the back. It is designed to be worn on its own in warmer months or over our Fern Stripe or Textured Base Layers. Stylish, comfortable and easy to wear.
Notes on measurements:
Chest Width – 2.5cm down from underarm point.
Front Length – Side neck point to bottom edge of welt.
Back Length – Top of Centre of back neck trim to centre bottom of garment.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.