Kilda Softshell Trail Shorts
Relaxed and stylish, four-way stretch technical fabric trail shorts, designed specifically for women.
4-WAY STRETCH FABRIC
- Lightweight and durable, combining the best of both worlds.
- 90% nylon, 10% elastane with a four-way stretch weave for greater freedom of movement.
- Water-repellent, breathable, fast-wicking fabric for dryness and comfort during activity.
- Uniquely designed rear waist, plus adjustable velcro waist fasteners for increased comfort and enhanced fit.
- Two front, two rear and one concealed side zip pocket.
- Wider front placket/concealed zip with double poppers.
- Adjustable waist, so you can decide on the fit that's right for you.
- Tapered leg, allowing for padded leggings or knee pads.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- Softshell – 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
|XS (8)||S (10)||M (12)||L (14)||XL (16||XXL (18)|
|Waist laid flat||36cm / 14.2"||38cm / 15"||40cm / 15.7"||42cm / 16.5"||44cm / 17.3"||46cm / 18.1"|
|Length||58cm / 22.8"||58cm / 22.8"||59cm / 23.2"||59cm / 23.2"||59cm / 23.2"||59cm / 23.2"|
|Hip laid flat (from base of fly)||48cm / 18.9"||50cm / 19.6"||52cm / 20.8"||54cm / 21.3"||56cm / 22.1"||58cm / 22.8"|
|Thigh laid flat (2cm below crotch seam)||31cm / 12.2"||32cm / 12.6"||33cm / 13"||34cm / 13.3"||35cm / 13.8"||36cm / 14.2"|
Women’s Kilda Softshell Trail Shorts Size & Fit Guide
This style is a relaxed fit. These shorts are generous in their cut to allow you to wear padded leggings underneath. For a tighter fit we would recommend going down a size dependent on how you like to wear the product.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach, and no need to iron.
- We recommend you use some tech wash to ensure your product retains is water-repellent qualities.
- Tech wash can be added to the machine in a separate wash cycle straight after washing and will add waterproofing to the garment.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry clothes flat.