Route Seamless Merino T-Shirt
Seamlessly knitted merino t-shirt with added stitch structure for extra performance.
MADE IN THE UK
- Made from 100% ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool.
- Pioneering Seamless Performance™ 3D Knitting Technology = no chafing + zero waste in the manufacturing process.
- Open textured neck for better temperature regulation stitch detail and gentle shaping at the waist for a more flattering fit.
- Lightweight and super packable with maximum warmth to weight ratio.
- Stylish designs with subtle branding.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- LIGHTWEIGHT (180gsm) – View the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide.
- Sustainably sourced 100% non-mulesed Australian merino wool.
- Made in the UK.
|XS (6-8)||S (10)||M (12)||L (14-16)||XL (18)|
|Chest width||80cm / 31.5"||86cm / 34"||92cm / 36"||98cm / 38.5"||104cm / 41"|
|Sleeve length||12.5cm / 5"||12.5cm / 5"||12.5cm / 5"||12.5cm / 5"||12.5cm / 5"|
|Back length||64cm / 25"||64cm / 25"||65cm / 25.5"||65cm / 25.5"||65cm / 25.5"|
Women's Route Merino T-Shirt Size & Fit Guide
The Route Merino T-Shirt is part of the FINDRA Seamless performance range, this style is a slim, shaped fit, the fabric has good stretch and recovery qualities. For a looser fit we would recommend going up a size dependent on how you like to wear the product.
- Made from 100% Easy Care Merino tech means your garment is machine washable at 30°C on a short cool wash.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Our seamless technology means the garment is created in one complete piece with no waste, it is an incredible process and is the reason your FINDRA seamless merino is so comfortable. We ask however that if you see any little threads hanging at the cuff or underarm please don’t pull them as they are just part of the process and are happy to be there and won’t cause any issues.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- 100% Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.