FINDRA Merino Base Layer Fine Stripe Top
£90.00Size & Fit Guide
WOMEN'S BASE LAYER FINE STRIPE SIZE & FIT GUIDE
Merino Base Layer Fine Stripe Top is part of the FINDRA Seamless performance range, this style is a slim, shaped fit, the fabric has good stretch and recovery qualities. For a looser fit we would recommend going up a size dependant on how you like to wear the product.
|SIZE||SUITABLE IF YOU ARE A SIZE||CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH||BACK LENGTH|
|XS||8 - 10||31"|
|S||10 - 12||33"|
|M||12 - 14||35.5"|
|L||14 - 16||38"|
The FINDRA Merino Base Layer Fine Stripe Top is made from ethically sourced Merino from Australia. Being of the highest quality allows us to make high performance seamless items that are long lasting and feel beautiful to wear.
- Top quality Australian Merino allows temperature regulation as sweat is wicked away from your skin
- Italian spun wool for the finest fibres possible
- Seamless design means no irritation or rubbing and a fabulous aesthetic
- Women’s specific design with style and performance built in
- Contrasting details at the neckline and cuffs for statement style
- Reinforced cuff area give increased wear resistance
- Thumbholes and longer sleeves allow for hand and wrist coverage, perfect for wearing with your favourite gloves
- Machine washable so you don’t need to worry about getting muddy
- Merino wool won’t smell like synthetic layers allowing you to keep wearing it day after day without it smelling
- Lightweight, fast drying and extremely packable, this top gives you maximum warmth to weight making it the perfect option for multi day trips
- Perfect for cycling, running, skiing, canoeing, hiking, horse riding and any other sport you can throw at it
Our Seamless Performance™ Merino base layer fine stripe top is a wardrobe staple for all your outdoor activities. Made with 100% Australian Merino wool this midweight layer is soft and breathable next to your skin. The natural insulating property of Merino will keep you cool in warmer weather and warm you up when it’s cooler outside. Known for its odour resistant properties, our Merino base layer can be worn for days on the slopes and trails without washing. A round neck will keep the heat in as will the long arm length with integrally knitted thumbholes to keep wrists and hands toasty. The stylish colours look great both layered under other items and on their own while the soft and feminine fit means you won’t be left feeling exposed if you’re wearing it solo.
- Seamless Performance™ Technology
- Thumbhole loops and longer sleeves
- Sportswear Merino wool
- Integrally knitted round neck
- Reinforced cuffs
FINDRA women’s-specific relaxed fit
Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat. Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.