Merino Bobble Hat Cable Knit
Chunky hand-knitted wool mix bobble hat with internal fleece band for added snugness.
MADE IN SCOTLAND
- Chunky cable knit for warmth.
- Internal fleece band around the ears to keep you warm where it counts.
- Perfectly sized bobble.
- One size.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- Hand-knitted in Scotland.
- 100% Merino Wool.
- Hand knitted in Scotland.
One size fits all.
|Length||24cm / 9.4"|
|Width||22cm / 8.6"|
- Made from 100% Easy Care Merino tech means your product is machine washable at 30°C on a short cool wash.
- As merino is odour resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- 100% Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.