MADE IN THE UK
- Made in the UK using 50/50 blend of ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool and low pilling acrylic wool.
- Mid-weight supersoft merino for all-day dryness and comfort.
- Hard-wearing acrylic wool for added durability.
- Extra thick for added warmth.
- Seamlessly knitted for chafe-free comfort.
- Mid-calf length, with traditional Nordic Fair Isle design.
- Unisex fit.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- Sustainably sourced 50% non-mulesed Australian merino wool & 50% non-piling acrylic wool.
- Made in the UK.
|UK Shoe size||UK 3 - 5.5||UK 6 - 8.5||UK 9 - 11||UK 11.5 - 13|
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow it to dry flat. Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.