Merino Trail Beanie
Double-layered stylish beanie, seamlessly knitted from ultra-soft merino for comfort and warmth.
MADE IN THE UK
- Made in the UK from 100% ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool.
- Seamlessly knitted for chafe-free comfort.
- Lightweight and super packable for maximum warmth to weight ratio.
- Contrasting colour interior and band for a touch of style.
- One size.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- Sustainably sourced 100% non-mulesed Australian merino wool.
- Made in the UK.
- Made from 100% Easy Care Merino tech means your product is machine washable at 30°C on a short cool wash.
- As merino is odour resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- 100% Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.