Tait Lambswool Gloves
Lightweight and small enough to fit in any pocket, our Tait gloves are a winter essential.
MADE IN SCOTLAND
- Made in the UK from British Lambswool.
- Mid-weight super soft wool.
- Seamlessly knitted for chafe-free comfort.
- Ribbed cuff area.
- One size.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- 100% Lambswool
Country of origin
One size fits all.
|Length||25.5cm /10" (From top of index finger to end of cuff trim)|
|Width||10cm / 4" (Excluding thumb)|
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow it to dry flat. Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.