Isla Merino-Lite Vest Top
Stylish and versatile merino blend vest top combining easy movement with comfort.
- Made from 150gsm ultra-light ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool blend of 87% merino, 13% nylon.
- Fast-wicking, naturally temperature regulating, odour-resistant fabric for year-round freshness, dryness and comfort.
- Flatlock seams for extra comfort and durability.
- Wide, low-cut round neck and forward shaped seams for a more flattering fit.
- Extended back for enhanced coverage.
- Contrast tonal panelling on side and back of garment.
- Subtle FINDRA branding on back.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- ULTRALIGHT (150gsm) – View the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide.
- Merino-Lite: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon.
|XS (8)||S (10-12)||M (14)||L (16-18)||XL (20)|
|Chest width||38.5cm / 15.1"||41cm / 16.1"||43.5cm / 17.1"||46cm / 18.1"||48.5cm / 19"|
|Front length||61cm / 24"||62cm / 24.4"||63cm / 24.8"||64cm / 25.1"||65cm / 25.5"|
|Back length||63cm / 24.8"||64cm / 25.1"||65cm / 25.5"||66cm / 25.9"||67cm / 26.3"|
Women’s Isla Merino-Lite Vest Top Size & Fit Guide
The Isla Merino-Lite Vest Top is part of the FINDRA Merino-Lite range. This garment is shaped at the waist and designed to be fitted but not close fitting with a contrast fine mesh back panel. For a tighter fit we would recommend going down a size dependent on how you like to wear the product.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.
Online & Print ReviewsAugust 2021 – Carryology
September 2019 – Bike Rumour
Customer ReviewsView customer reviews below.
Write your own review!