Stroma Technical Jacket
Lightweight, four-way stretch fabric, easy-to-pack technical waterproof jacket.
4-WAY STRETCH FABRIC
- Made from P4Dry high performance technical four-way stretch fabric – 75% polyester, 25% PU S.Café® backing.
- 10,000mm waterproof rating, waterproof YKK zips and fully taped seams.
- S.Café® backing acts as natural shield, providing UVA and UVB protection.
- Adjustable drawcords on the hem and hood for enhanced fit.
- Internal cuffs with thumbholes for greater coverage and protection.
- Two concealed front pockets and one rear pocket.
- Unisex relaxed fit, shaped at the waist.
- Stylish design with subtle branding.
- Machine washable.
- 75% polyester, 25% PU S.Café® backing.
|Width at chest||46.5cm / 18.3"||49cm / 19.3"||51.5cm / 20.3"||54cm / 21.3"||56.5cm / 22"||59cm / 23"|
|Width at hem||50cm / 19.7"||52.5cm / 20.7"||55cm / 21.7"||57.5cm / 22.7"||60cm / 23.6"||62.5cm / 24.5"|
|Back length (from neck centre)||68.5cm / 27"||70cm / 27.6"||71.5cm / 28.1"||73cm / 28.7"||74.5cm / 29.3"||76cm / 30"|
|Front length||64.5cm / 25.4"||66cm / 26"||67.5cm / 26.6"||69cm / 27.2"||70.5cm / 27.8"||72cm / 30"|
|Sleeve length (overarm)||76cm / 29.9"||78cm / 30.7"||80cm / 31.5"||82cm / 32.6"||84cm / 33.1"||86cm / 34"|
Stroma Technical Outdoor Jacket Size & Fit Guide (Unisex)
The FINDRA Stroma Technical Outdoor Jacket is a unisex fit. It is designed as a lightweight layer to wear over any of the Seamless performance or Merino Lite tops. The jacket has a dropped-back hem for extra protection and comfort, and features an adjustable hem toggle for a snugger fit around the hips. Made from a sustainable 4 way stretch softshell fabric which enhances the fit and comfort of the jacket.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach, and no need to iron.
- We recommend you use some tech wash to ensure your product retains is water-repellent qualities.
- Tech wash can be added to the machine in a separate wash cycle straight after washing and will add waterproofing to the garment.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry clothes flat.
Online & Print ReviewsMarch 2022–Country Walking
December 2020 – Advntr Magazine
November 2019 – World Textile Information Network (WTiN)
July 2019 – Country Walking Magazine
June 2019 – Road.cc
May 2019 – Singletrack Magazine
April 2019 – Velo Me
March 2019 – CIty Girl Rides
March 2019 – Sunday Mail Gear of the Week
March 2019 – Fiona Outdoors