Wild swimming changes lives. The thrill of plunging - or dipping a toe - into open water brings joy, confidence adventure and friendship. It can wash away stress and sadness, pain and grief. Here water is a great healer, a place to feel gloriously, elementally alive and in touch with yourself, and others and with nature.
- Beautiful hard back book by Anna Deacon and Vicky Allan.
- A lovely selection of photographs of swimmers, individually and as groups.
- Info on how to start wild swimming - dipping a toe in the water.
- Personal wild swimming stories.
- The safe dipping code.
- Tips on how to be an awesome wild swimmer.
- Places to swim in Scotland.
- Helpful hints and tips for wild swimming.