Iona Merino-Lite Zip Neck Top
Lightweight, versatile, merino blend zip neck top designed for comfort and performance.
MADE IN THE UK
- Made from 150gsm ultra-light ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool blend of 87% merino, 13% nylon.
- Fast-wicking, naturally temperature regulating, odour-resistant fabric for year-round freshness, dryness and comfort.
- Doubled fabric high neck with zip.
- Longer sleeves with thumbholes, plus extended back for enhanced coverage.
- Flatlock seams and double layer cuffs for extra comfort and durability.
- Concealed rear zip pocket for safe storage.
- Tonal panelling feature on front and back at raglan arm seam.
- Subtle FINDRA branding on back.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- ULTRALIGHT (150gsm) – View the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide
- Merino-Lite: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
|XS (8)||S (10-12)||M (14||L (18)||XL (20)|
|Chest width||42.5cm / 16.7"||45cm / 17.7"||47.5cm / 18.7"||50cm / 19.6"||52.5cm / 20.6"|
|Front Length||63cm / 24.8"||64cm / 25.2"||65cm / 25.5"||66cm / 25.9"||67cm / 26.3"|
|Back length||67cm / 26.3"||68cm / 26.7"||69cm / 27.1"||70cm / 27.5"||71cm / 27.9"|
Women's Iona Zip Neck Top Size & Fit Guide
The Iona Zip Neck Top is part of the FINDRA Merino-Lite range. This garment is shaped at the waist and designed to be fitted but not close fitting. For a tighter fit we would recommend going down a size dependent on how you like to wear the product. The Iona can be worn over the Isla vest top or Fern stripe or textured base layers.
Notes on measurements:
Chest Width – 2.5cm down from underarm point.
Front Length – Side neck point to bottom edge of front hem.
BackLength – Side neck point to bottom edge of back hem.
- Machine wash at 30°C on a short wash and allow to dry flat.
- Do not use softeners or bleach and no need to iron.
- As merino is odour-resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.