Linton Merino Stripe Base Layer
High-performance striped merino stretch base layer seamlessly knitted for lasting comfort.
MADE IN THE UK
- Made from 96% Merino 4% Elastane ethically sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool.
- Pioneering Seamless Performance ™ 3D Knitting Technology = no chafing + zero waste in the manufacturing process.
- Longer sleeves with integral thumbholes for increased coverage and protection
- Integrally knitted stitch structure areas add to the functionality and overall performance of this garment.
- Lightweight and super packable with maximum warmth to weight ratio.
- Stylish designs with subtle branding.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- LIGHTWEIGHT (180gsm) – View the FINDRA Merino Weight Guide
- 96% Sustainably sourced non-mulesed Australian merino wool, 4% Elastane
- Made in the UK
|Chest width||92cm / 36"||98cm / 38.5"||104cm / 41"||110cm / 43.25"||116cm / 45.7"|
|Sleeve length||56cm / 22"||56cm / 22"||56cm / 22"||56cm / 22"||56cm / 22"|
|Length||73cm / 28.75"||73cm / 28.75"||74cm / 29"||74cm / 29"||74cm / 29"|
Men’s Linton Merino Base Layer Stripe Size & Fit Guide
The Linton Merino Stripe Base Layer is part of the FINDRA seamless performance range, this style has 4 % elastane allowing good stretch. The stretch also enhances the fit and recovery of the fabric as well as giving added durability.
- Made from a Merino Elastane blend washable at 30°C on a short cool wash.
- As merino is odour resistant we recommend that you do not need to wash this style as often as other garments made from man-made fibres.
- When you do decide to wash this style we recommend you wash separately or with other woollen garments.
- We suggest that you use little soap powder but NO softener or bleaching agents in the wash.
- We advise that you do not wash with other outdoor garments as hooks and Velcro can attach themselves to your merino layers in the wash pulling, catching or dragging the fabric and the knitted stitches causing unnecessary holes.
- Our seamless technology means the garment is created in one complete piece with no waste, it is an incredible process and is the reason your FINDRA seamless merino is so comfortable. We ask however that if you see any little threads hanging at the cuff or underarm please don’t pull them as they are just part of the process and are happy to be there and won’t cause any issues.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Once you have washed your garment we suggest you allow it to dry flat.
- 100% Natural materials have many benefits for you and the planet, but they are not the same as man-made fibres. If you treat them well and with care they will be a life-long companion.
Online & Print ReviewsSorry, there are no reviews for this product.
Customer ReviewsView customer reviews below.
Write your own review!